Find a local Vet: www.ukvetsonline.co.uk
The Feline Advisory Bureau (FAB) is a charity dedicated to promoting the health and welfare of cats through improved feline knowledge, to help us all care better …
The UK’s largest dog welfare charity, outreach programs, education, information, dogs for re-homing, legislation and campaigning.
Information supplied by the Blue Cross. The Blue Cross is Britain’s pet charity, providing practical support, information and advice for pet and horse owners. The charity relies on donations and fundraising for its income.
Pet Bereavement service provided by Blue Cross
Grieving for the loss of a pet, whether through death, parting or enforced… Our Pet Bereavement Support Service is able to help you through this traumatic time.
The Pet Health Information website is a ‘one stop shop’ featuring a wealth of animal health information and advice to enable owners and potential owners to make decisions about their pet’s healthcare.
The site features a wide variety of pets, from dogs and cats through to Degus and Fish. Topics on the website range from infectious diseases and preventative medicine to pet behaviour and how to find your local vet
Defra is the UK government department responsible for policy and regulations on the environment, food and rural affairs .
Other Useful Links
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Blue Cross
- British Veterinary Association
- British Veterinary Association Animal Welfare Foundation
- Cats Protection
- Cinnamon Trust
- Companion Animal Welfare Council
- Dogs Trust
- Feline Advisory Bureau
- Governing Council of the Cat Fancy
- National Gerbil Society
- National Office of Animal Health (NOAH)
- National Pet Month
- NOAH Compendium of Data Sheets for Animal Medicines
- Pet Advisory Committee
- Pet Bereavement Support Service
- Pet Care Trust
- Pet Food Manufacturers Association
- Pet Health Council
- Rabbit Welfare Association
- Rabbit Welfare Fund
- Rescue Centre Advice
- Society of Companion Animal Studies
- The Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors
- The Blue Cross
- The British Rabbit Council
- The Kennel Club
- The National Chinchilla Society
- Vet Help Direct
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate leaflet “Is this medicine safe for my pet